Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spectrum winners announced!

Run over to the the Spectrum site! There you can see all the award winners, plus get an inside look at the judging process.

I’m sorry I couldn't catch all the names from the video so here I’ll just say and extra congrats to award-winning friends:
Sam Weber X2!
Donato Giancola
Chris Buzelli
Omar Rayyan
Eric Fortune
Eric Orchard
Daniel Docui
Michael Deas
Ed Binkley
Craig Elliot
Scott Gustafson

And a congrats to all the artists that participated.

6 comments:

Marion said...

Wow! What a beautiful lineup!
I caught Steven Tabbut's name--Contratulations!

Unknown said...

Good gravy!!

bill said...

Gotta tell you, one of the best weekends I've had. There was a ton of great work and a ton of great conversation. The winners were all so deserving. Just an honor to be part of such a great community. Arnie and Cathie are just the best.

Eric Braddock said...

Congrats to all the winners! Well deserved, their pieces were fantastic. Also, check out Drawger folk making a stand ;) So awesome!

bill said...

Sorry for the misspell Cathy. My fingers just get going. . .

Anonymous said...

Once again, no women artists in that shout out...