Friday, September 11, 2009

Cathy and Arnie Fenner preview the Spectrum Exhibition

Cathy and Arnie Fenner, the creators and editors of the Spectrum Annual, came into town last night to get a preview of the Spectrum Exhibition. We had a great dinner with the Society of Illustrators' director, Anelle Miller, exhibition coordinator, Kate Fiertag, and president, Dennis Dittrich. (Thanks guys, it was an awesome night.)

Artists are flying in from all corners. Excitement is building...can't wait for the opening reception tonight. Pictures to come. (Lots and lots of pictures, I'm sure.)

2 comments:

Eric Braddock said...

Oh yes, it's going to be amazing! See you there, Irene!

Kactiguy said...

I wish I could be there. I got a piece in the show but unfortunately I wasn't able to work it into my schedule. Hope you have a blast.