Sunday, September 20, 2009

Animation on Tor.com: The Hungry Squid and The Girl Who Hated Books


This week on Tor.com's Saturday Morning Cartoons:

The Hungry Squid: This is very strange, both story and art. But a lot of fun. A bizarre take on “my dog ate my homework.” (14.30 minutes)

The Girl Who Hated Books: And the moral is: Books are cool. Not news to anyone here but it’s still a delight to watch. More for kids than the above story. (7.23 minutes)

To see all Saturday Morning Cartoons, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future. Please come visit my site Lexington-Fayette Yellow Page Business Directory when you got time.