Saturday, September 27, 2008

From the Illustrators Partnership of America

From the IPA. Spread the word.
-----
Orphan Works: Risking Our Nation's Copyright Wealth
. The Senate has just passed their version of the Orphan Works Bill. Now we must try to stop the House Judiciary Committee from folding their bill and adopting the Senate version. We've supplied a special letter for this purpose.

PLEASE EMAIL CONGRESS TONIGHT.

http://capwiz.com/illustratorspartnership/issues/alert/?alertid=11980321

--Brad Holland and Cynthia Turner, for the Board of the Illustrators' Partnership

3 comments:

Bowlin said...

Irene, I'm getting a Macmillan "Log On" page?

Irene Gallo said...

Thanks, Bowlin. I'm not sure what happened since I copy/pasted the full article from them....but I think it's fixed now.

Joshua Clay said...

Yeah I'm getting that Macmillian log on page too... maybe redo ure link?

LOVE your blog by the way :)