Tuesday, April 08, 2008

James Gurney at The Society of Illustrators

For anyone in the tri-state area:

James Gurney will be lecturing at the Society of Illustrators this Wednesday night. I’ve seen Jim lecture before, he’s incredibly generous about sharing his process. He is a man that clearly just loves to paint. (Not surprising to anyone following his blog.)

I’ll be there, I know Donato will as well, we’re trying to drag Dan Dos Santos away from his easel -- Come on out and say Hi.


Wednesday, April 9
James Gurney: Dinotopia, Behind The Scenes
Society of Illustrators,
128 East 63rd Street, NY, NY
6:30 - 9:00
$10.00 / $6.00 students

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Gurney has been incredibly generous with his advice to me!
Do you know where the webcast will be available from?

Irene Gallo said...

Sorry, Eric - I just heard that they will not be doing the webcast. I know he has lectured at a number of schools this past year - if he's ever in your neck of the woods, check it out.