Monday, July 23, 2007

Three Recent Grads

I saw quiet a few of the art schools' senior exhibits this past spring. Here are three recent grads whose work I just loved.

Wesley Allsbrook: I met Wesley very briefly in Jon Foster's RISD class last year. This year she was up in the RISD senior show. I have no doubt we'll be seeing her work out in the world and winning awards very soon.

Brian Elig: Another of Jon Foster's RISD students. Brian had a giant double-sided hinged canvas in the hall....taking up the entire hall. Great work and a very impressive guy.

Wan-Yun Chen
:
I never met Wan-Yun but I saw these drawings in the SVA halls and came very near to stealing them. I so much want to see whatever story is behind this series of drawings bound up into a children's book.

4 comments:

Wesley Allsbrook said...

Aw... I'm blushing. Thanks Irene, you have the best taste.

筱娅 said...

I like a game which you need use dofus kamas to play. If you want to be online to play this game, I can borrow kamas to you. When you have cheap kamas, and than you can go on this game. Of cause, when you are first to play, you can dofus gold. If you have enough buy dofus kamas, you will be able to different games.

Anonymous said...

Later my friends told me that if I want to play the game better I should go to earn the Perfect World Gold, so I was very quickly risen to thirty levels, and then I started to play the game alone.I go to Buy Perfect World Gold to treat myself in this game. However she was also very sad when I was hurt, she was sorry about this to me and I did not complain her at last. I was very happy and we went to earn the Perfect World Silver to equip us to become strong. Today I play the game again and I can get a lot of Perfect World money for her, I take her to upgrade and then add her experience. I have a lot of cheap Perfect World Gold and I want to give her in the game, i can have a lot of pw gold if my skills of playing the game well.

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes